We are a group practice of naturopathic doctors and acupuncturists in Tualatin, OR looking to add a friendly, outgoing person to our team. We have found that the combination of working part time at massage therapy and part time in reception works well for our clinic and staff members. This allows patients to get to know you and helps build your practice more quickly. We will also accept applications for massage therapy only.
We offer a great working environment and competitive reimbursement package. We supply a professional environment, all supplies for massage therapy, administrative support, insurance billing, payroll, unemployment and workers compensation insurance and training for reception work. We are looking for candidates who are interested in and able to make a longer-term commitment — our clinic is our home-away-from-home and our clinic family is very special and important to us.
– experience working in a professional medical office in reception and/or massage therapy
– confident, able to promote his/her own practice and the clinic as a whole
– skill in Swedish and deep tissue massage, other techniques also desirable
– current Oregon license and malpractice insurance
– compliance with local and state ethics, licensing laws and regulations
– credentialed or willing to promptly become credentialed with all available health insurance plans
– out going, friendly personality with excellent communication skills
– able to respond to fast-paced work environment with humor and serenity
– able to multi-task with a smile
– reliable and dependable
– well organized, attention to detail
– computer savvy
The job will include part time hours of medical reception in addition to massage therapy. Duties include:
– deliver therapeutic massage based on each patient’s specific needs
– chart notes and other paperwork as needed for all massages to ensure insurance payment
– answering multi line phones
– scheduling patients appointments
– greeting clients/patients
– checking patients out, including accepting payments
– general office duties
Clinic hours are Monday thru Thursday 9-6. Massage may be scheduled per your availability after hours and on weekends. Part to full time hours available. Reception coverage is part time only. We welcome you to expand your massage hours to your capacity, minimum 10 hours per week.
Differential hourly base wage for reception and massage treatments.
If qualified please send an email to dr jeff clark @ true health medicine . com (no spaces) with some information about yourself and your resume. Please do not call the office with inquiries until we have a chance to review your resume. In the meantime, feel free to get to know us better by checking out our website.