Scappoose Office Location
Proudly serving Scappoose and Columbia County with naturopathic medicine and acupuncture since 2013
Have you considered seeing a naturopathic physician? Do you visit your doctor to try to feel better only to be told that “your labs are normal and there is nothing wrong with you.” Do you have a complex medical condition and want to get a better handle on it or learn how lifestyle, diet and nutritional supplements can help? Are you motivated to take an active role in achieving true health? Do you feel that your poor health is limiting you fro achieving your life purpose?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we want to help.
Please consider scheduling an appointment with one of our providers. To schedule a free 15 minute consultation, call our office at 503-691-0901.
Acupuncture and Naturopathic Medicine are available at our Scappoose office. Massage and chiropractic services are also available from True Balance Chiropractic.
Located inside True Balance Chiropractic
51669 Columbia River Hwy Suite 130
Scappoose, OR 97056
Please specify that you’re calling about our Scappoose office.
* Please note that our clinic is currently closed to walk in business. We are maintaining regular office hours and will be responding to voicemail, email and portal messaging. Providers are available for telephone and telemedicine (video) visits. Please call 503-691-0901 and let us know how we can help.
Dr. Bijana Kadakia
Naturopathic and Acupuncture
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Dr. Rebecca Principe
Naturopathic, Craniosacral, Holistic Pelvic Care™
Please note that all hours are by appointment only.
General naturopathic care
Specialized lab testing
NEW! Dr. Principe will be providing pelvic examinations including women’s annual exams and Holistic Pelvic Care™.
Conditions We Treat
In Oregon, naturopathic physicians are licensed as primary care physicians and can treat a wide variety of conditions. Consider scheduling a consultation with one of our physicians if you are suffering from:
- anxiety, stress or depression
- digestive disorders including IBS, SIBO, heartburn, diarrhea, constipation, suspected food allergies
- acute or chronic pain from an accident, injury or degenerative disease
- neck pain, back pain
- joint pain or arthritis
- shoulder pain, knee pain, elbow pain
- common cold, ear infection, sore throat
- seasonal allergies and/or asthma
- blood sugar issues, pre-diabetes, diabetes
- thyroid issues
- menopausal symptoms, hot flashes, vaginal dryness
- urinary tract infection (acute or chronic)
If you do not see your condition listed above, please call the clinic with questions. 503-691-0901