Proudly serving Columbia County since 2013
Have you considered seeing a naturopathic physician? Do you visit your doctor to try to feel better only to be told that “your labs are normal and there is nothing wrong with you.” Do you have a complex medical condition and want to get a better handle on it or learn how lifestyle, diet and nutritional supplements can help? Are you motivated to take an active role in achieving true health? Do you feel that your poor health is limiting you from achieving your life purpose?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we want to help.
Please consider scheduling an appointment with one of our providers. To schedule a free 15 minute consultation, call our office at 503-691-0901.
LocationLocated inside True Balance Chiropractic 51669 Columbia River Hwy Suite 130 Scappoose, OR 97056
Please specify that you’re calling about our Scappoose office.
HoursDr. Bijana Kadakia Naturopathic and Acupuncture Tuesdays and Thursdays 9 am-6 pm Dr. Rebecca Principe Naturopathic, Craniosacral, Holistic Pelvic Care™ Wednesdays 1-7pm Please note that all hours are by appointment only.
General naturopathic care
Specialized lab testing
- Food allergy testing
- Adrenal evaluation
- SIBO testing
- Neurotransmitter testing
- Salivary sex hormone testing
NEW! Dr. Principe will be providing pelvic examinations including women’s annual exams and Holistic Pelvic Care™.
In Oregon, naturopathic physicians are licensed as primary care physicians and can treat a wide variety of conditions. Consider scheduling a consultation with one of our physicians if you are suffering from:
- anxiety, stress or depression
- digestive disorders including IBS, SIBO, heartburn, diarrhea, constipation, suspected food allergies
- acute or chronic pain from an accident, injury or degenerative disease
- neck pain, back pain
- joint pain or arthritis
- shoulder pain, knee pain, elbow pain
- common cold, ear infection, sore throat
- seasonal allergies and/or asthma
- blood sugar issues, pre-diabetes, diabetes
- thyroid issues
- menopausal symptoms, hot flashes, vaginal dryness
- urinary tract infection (acute or chronic)
If you do not see your condition listed above, please call the clinic with questions. 503-691-0901